I went a lil’ crazy at LUSH today. My friend Christina and I met up this morning to do some shopping, because we are both SO EXCITED about their new Easter products! Lemme give y’all a breakdown of all the goodies I picked up today:
- Ocean Salt Cleanser: My new favorite exfoliator. This sea salt + lime + grapefruit + coconut + vodka concoction does the trick (sans hang over).
- Ultrabland Cleanser: I use Ultrabland as my make-up remover AND cleanser. It’s gentle yet effective, plus the beeswax helps lock in moisture.
- Fluffy Egg Bath Bomb: One of Lush’s limited edition bath bombs for Easter, and it smells AMAZING, I wanna eat it! Also, it’s pink!
- Bunch of Carrots: I love vegetables enough as is it, so I obviously couldn’t resist these adorable bubble bars. They smell like lemon & bergamont, and this bunch is good for about seven baths.
- Golden Egg: OMGOMGOMG GLITTER!!!!!! It’s a combination bath bomb + bath melt and contains cocoa butter & olive oil to help moisturize.
- Brightside Bubble Bar: Another limited edition Easter bubble bar. I’m a sucker for anything citrus, and this bar smells like fresh orange slices! Can’t wait to use.
- Big Blue Bath Bomb: Boyfriend’s favorite! Turns the water bright blue + seaweed = ocean water
- Tea Tree Tabs: I’ve been using the toner tabs as a “before” treatment with my Love Lettuce face mask. Then, I use the leftover water to wash the mask off. It’s like a mini spa treatment!
- Prince Shaving Cream: Got this as a gift for my boyfriend. I really hope he likes it. You’re welcome, Mark!
- I Love Juicy Shampoo: Got a sample of this last week, mainly because it smells SO GOOD, but it also made my hair super soft.
- American Cream Conditioner: OMG this stuff smells like a strawberry milkshake, and that’s pretty much why I bought it.
Finally, I grabbed samples of Honey, I Washed The Kids soap & Olive Branch shower gel.
Have you tried any of these? What are your favorite LUSH products?